Tuesday, August 16, 2011

100 Blogs Later


Well, ladies and Gents,
I have finally made it to my blog, Centennial milestone.
So after 100 blogs, I wonder how much I have changed over the time.

100 blogs ago, I believe I wrote for others. Now, I write for myself.
I have invented a few words and changed a few lives along the way. (yeah, I am pretty modest huh?)

I just wanted to use this opportunity, to thank you all for keeping me motivated and encouraged.
I really want to send a special shout out to all my haters.
Thanks to you, for your negative comments and always giving me ammunition to fuel my already heated fire.
I salute you all with a smile and a middle finger.

I dedicate the words....MUFFER AND TATER....to you bitches.

I would like to thank my Wonderful Therapist, Ezra for your direction and lessons in life.(Not really, but thanks for listening to me though)
You were more than a Guardian Angel sent from God.......You were the 3rd piece of my enlightenment Triangle
Your name was Ezra,

There is a chapter in the Bible named Ezra,

and MY FAVORITE ALCOHOL IS 90 PROOF EZRA......YAY!!!

Put all 3 together....And you have a shit load of contradictions going on. (God, the Devil, and the mediator....ha.)

The last year of my life has been totally awesome.
I have weathered storms that made Katrina look like a slight breeze and survived.
The man in the mirror looks younger and stronger than ever before.
Some would say that I have become a cold and bitter individual, but that is sooooo not true.
I have merely realized that nice guys finish last, and I am a Winner (in my Charlie Sheen voice)

Life is too short to allow others to dictate who you should be.

Love the skin that you are in, and live life to the fullest.

GTP-------OUT DIS BIATCH.
MUFFERS





No comments: