Saturday, November 26, 2011

Making Seven an Even Number

This is probably the 1st of my last 7 blogs. Words can be a strong weapon, and once you release them, they can never truly be taken back. Only sugar-coated and blamed on emotions.

After many traumatic situations in my life over the past year, I have finally understood what God has been telling me the whole time. There may have been times in everyones life when they knew that it was only by the grace of God that they are still here today.
In all things you do, remember this:
"Do what is right; then if men speak against you, calling you evil names, they will become ashamed of themselves for falsely accusing you when you have only done what is good. Remember, if God wants you to suffer, it is better to suffer for doing good than for doing wrong! Christ also suffered. He died once for the sins of all us guilty sinners, although he himself was innocent of any sin at any time, that he might bring us safely home to God" 1 Peter 3:16-18.

Life is too short to hold grudges against any person.
Someone who I have always held in the highest regards showed me that true power is having the power to let go.
As much as a I thought about traveling the paved road that others have laid before me, I can not be upset that I haven chosen the least traveled, as the right one.

If you can not accept responsibility for your own wrong doings then you have not acheived true maturity.
The easiest act in life is to lie......it is almost natural when you consider the nature of self-preservation.
The hardest act is to tell the truth.....and accept the consequences of those actions.

I would rather go into battle at the side of an honest coward, than that of a lying hero.
Don King was always in Mike Tyson's corner......until he got his ass knocked the fuck out.
..........On to the next one....huh?

I may not always have a bed to sleep on,,,,,,,,but I will always have a clear concious when I lay my head down....even if the floor is ice cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the best blogs I have ever read. Could not have been better said. Thanks Semche

C Perry!!